Terms and Conditions
- When courses are booked, a deposit or full payment is required to reserve your place. Arrangements can be made, for the balance for the course to be paid on the first day of the course.
- If you are unable to attend, notice must be given at least 4 weeks before the course in order for any refund to be returned to you.
- Early bird booking’s , which offer a discount are non refundable and non transferable.
- Please note that we will not allow anyone to attend a course or session, if he/she is under the influence of drugs or alchohol.
- There is no widely accepted scientific proof of alternative or complementary therapies. None of the treatments or attendance on courses, are proven to be able to diagnose or cure illnesses, or have any known side effects. They are for relaxation purposes only.
- Please make us aware of any medical conditions you have that we should be aware of, so that we can provide the appropriate assistance. Always seek the advice of a medical practitioner in the first instance.
- We retain the right to cancel a course at any time. If you have paid a deposit or a course fee, this will be paid to you. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any other expenses or losses you may occur as a result of a cancellation.